Stories from a PlUmbEr, FaTHeR, and one cRaZy guy!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Brown is Beautiful

Okay, so if you ever sat through a story of my husband, Chris, you were probably in tears because you were laughing so hard. I don't know if it's his luck or just his perspective but he has the BEST adventures and is amazing at retelling them! So this Blog is for you Chris... it's for all of your stories!

I'll type them (or you can) and we'll get these down so we can always enjoy them... and others can, too.

Chris, when we first got married and your mom put together the reception in Moses Lake. You asked me what color I wanted to decorate with. I said it didn't matter and then you said she picked brown. What? Who decorates in brown? (Uh, now I do!) But, it is beautiful! Brown is the background for everything wonderful in my life. Brown is your work, brown is our children (always covered in a layer of dirt) and brown is so much more!! I love you Chris! Thanks for making me smile and especially for making me laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment